07.12.2021

Purchase Gravel Roads

My debut album Gravel Roads is now available on the most used digital platforms and CD. The vinyl is delayed due to logistic matters that are out of my control. 

As soon as the vinyl is ready i will let you know!

To purchase the CD or Pre-order the Vinyl in physical formats please do one of the following: 

Send me an e-mail: kaifjellberg@gmail.com

or

Go to my official facebook page: www.facebook.com/kaifjellberg (use private message)



Specify how many CD´s and/or Vinyls you want, signed or unsigned, and your postal address. 

Prices: 

CD (shipping included): 150 NOK 

Vinyl (Shipping included): 250 NOK 

Payment (norway): VIPPS, telephone number: 92226311

Payment (international): payme/kaifjellberg (Paypal)

I will usually ship the albums the day after upon order. 

Thank you!